Safety standards for dynamic industries continuously evolve to meet the current demands, making it necessary to keep the certifications up-to-date. Powersoft19 SQA offers a comprehensive plan to make certification achievement and updating easier for you. This plan will be a doorway for you to become a key player in competitive and safety-critical industries.
As a part of this plan, we provide you expert consultancy about the best suitable agency standard(s) for your products. Then we help you produce the relevant data, audit reports, product documentation, and other artifacts required for these standards. Having experience of working as an ‘independent verifier and validator’ ‘, we can take care of all the communication, and respond to the objections raised by the concerned agency during the process. After the product certification, we offer complete support and consultancy in case of any modification in product design or a change in the standard requirements.
We have an excellent track record in achieving agency approvals for industrial products from European and American safety agencies ranging from safety integrity level SIL 1 to SIL 3. We have been working with world’s top 3 safety agencies. Some notable standards that we worked on include EN 50128, IEC 61508, EN 50126, EN 50402, EN 13849, and EN 50271.Following is a summary of how a safety certification process would go through. Powersoft19 SQA team shall:
- Analyze the product, existing process documents, manuals, etc.
- Narrow down on the applicable requirements from the safety standards
- Distinguish between the techniques and measures corresponding to the applicable SIL
- Prepare planning documents like:
- Software Quality Assurance Plan
- Software Validation Plan
- Software Verification Plan
- Perform static, dynamic, functional and performance testing and generate the corresponding test reports
- Organize a complete certification package to be submitted to the certification agency
- Coordinate with the certification agency assessors
Agency Approvals Achieved for our ClientsHere are some of the certifications that we helped our clients achieve:
- SIL 3 certification for locomotive control system from EBA
- EN 50128 & SIL 3 certification for locomotive control systems from TUV Rheinland
- IEC 61508 SIL 1 certification for IR gas detectors from Sira Test & Certification UK
- EN 50271 certification for IR gas detectors from Sira Test & Certification UK
- EN 50271 certification for portable gas monitor from DEKRA Exam
Please contact us to know about more examples of our successful Agency Approvals and Certification projects.
- Improve market penetration with agency approved products
- Support guarantee claims with appropriate standards compliance
- Increase clients’ trust in your products with the most rigorous industry certifications
This is a representative sample of our team’s certifications, if you are interested to know about the complete list of our team’s certifications or skill set, please contact us.